Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Invitation Wordings For School Program

I have not heard ...

I absolve the troop Man 2 - course by study-related move to a new city. As usual, we

deal and quite intensively with the application of four-wire plug. I just got a troop of men in the second floor of the tower climber, as well it audibly from below shouts: I have not heard ... "
I see my tension man questioningly, who leans forward and calls down: "He's not from here, he does not know yet"
Since then immediately say "for the march finished," we defer the explanation until later and let first return jet, ax and torch down neatly in the official order from the tower. Climbing down, roll up hoses stuff, linen bag ... Finally, it is finally time, and I come to ask our trainers to ... what would you want to listen to the top of the tower.

He tells me this: In the city there are a lot of old buildings with wooden ceilings, by fire or more could be less affected. Why should we stomp before boarding the first two strong, to test whether the ground on which one would imagine will hold.

You never stop learning, what is fascinating for ways to make the fire service safer ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment