Saturday, July 18, 2009

Deathwatch Book Chapters

Kisten-Counter Update I

move Sticker:
  • I have of course, totally miscalculated. From the targeted 75 crates have become so far 82 + 13 (Comic-Long boxes) and the booth is still full.
  • The tape consumption currently stands at about 400 meters
  • I have no idea how to transport our wine bottle collection. Fun Fact: We drink no wine ...
  • Very probably I need a plant sitter.
  • The forwarding request is made for our post and replaced nearly all newspaper subscriptions to the new address.
  • banking, insurance, insurance companies and electricity providers have yet to be informed. The GEZ get here by myself
  • Can a man a trash bag fetish Years? have countless roles of various sizes and varieties collected from garbage bags. So I probably try our chronic shortage of yellow garbage bags to compensate.
goes to the site's more, too. Far too slow, but what the heck. Still 12 days.
pictures tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment