Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Online Kundli Generator

Why I am with the fire department? Start

First of all I want, if I answer this question, correct some mistakes Standard:

No, I wanted to not always be fire since I was three days old and even a fire truck heard passing by and I thought so: This is my idol ...

I am also not joined the fire department at that time because I have seen Backdraft, and will also make such cool giant fire.

And finally, I am not really a hero of everyday life, as crazy useful contributions to our society be paid citizens and so on.

Why I really do? Because it feels good and right.
I like helping. And I'm interested in technology and enjoy solving technical problems. So I feel really in the fire service there, I can work with devices I have in my normal "civilian life" not so fast in the Fingers would get. I'm learning as functioning funk, how I use it most effectively, it was waiting and where their boundaries lie.

Then there's this perfection: When I joined before now 10, also over years in the fire department, gave me an experienced engineer (driver and equipment operator) taught how to examine a few minutes a complete fire engine on its operational readiness. Gradually, I learned more and more about the various devices, including their maintenance. For example, how to rub the metal fittings of a wooden ladder with the breath of oil, which protects against rust, which locks into place perfectly and can still be a secure grip without slipping possible. How to 30-meter line so packed in cloth bag that she runs best when you need them and at the same time when packing even the checks, how must it be if one day a man and therefore it could also hang a life. And much, much more ...
is still there are times that I go Rummele dead tired before me when I after hours of use, as does my fellow colleagues have not yet under the shower and in my bed come, but yet another one or two hours the equipment wash new vehicles and display fittings. I ask myself for probably a thousand times the most, why checker plate is installed in vehicle interiors, although it is How to clean ... can. But there is also no presses, our device is then quickly back in the exact condition in which it allows for fast, safe and as efficient as it can be, before the door falls to the police station behind us. Also this is the feeling of work well, which I do not want to miss.

Improvisation is the closest Keywords:
It is always a new challenge, a problem not seen before. This is just so high-tech in our environment. We may have to always be seen, that we with our knowledge and the phone we have (and it's really not infinite, even if at first View of a fire engine often looks like this-) somehow solve the problem, facing us.
An example: most fire engines carry a so-called scaling ladder with it, four approximately 2.70 m long items that can be assembled to a ladder in the required length. Off the cuff, I know that I the four ladder sections as a double ladder in two different lengths with an improvised crank the channel rescue when climbing on steep slopes, as Eisrettungsschlitten as makeshift bridges over narrow streams, as a slip plane for rappelling a stretcher, together with a rope and a tarp as a temporary safe haven as Holder for a rain canopy and a view protection plan, as 4 and as a bridge over a Behelfstragen cheldrahtzaun Sta-use can. And guarantees will be used in any upcoming invented by some colleagues a new use. This targeted-improvise te tinkering, solve problems I always find an incredibly fascinating alternating task. Incidentally, in this discipline, women are often even more imaginative than men because they think most single-minded in that they can improve on conventional solutions, "beidenken before".

cooperation is also very important for me: if two firefighters clear a house on fire, then can do so only because they are part of the skilled team: The squad is secure with breathing apparatus on his back ready to ih-NEN to help right away if they get into trouble. Other teams take care of hoses, set up ladders or prepare other equipment. The engineer operates the pump and provides enough water in the fire hose, the group leader shall continuously assess the operational situation, thus ensuring safety and quick and efficient operation.
Depending on risk at the site are also ideal for ambulance and emergency medical care and quick care of injured at the site ready. Special operations require in their dealing with hazardous substances or prescription measuring and washing stations. Every fire department members must therefore perform a specific task so that the entire operation works. At the same time attempted to accommodate each of the different tasks to perform, to respond to a change in the insert position optimum performance and evaluate all currently given to hazards. Interestingly, this cooperation seems to be the knowledge of the individual not only to decode ad, but rather to multiply. The course requires a lot of confidence and a lot of practice: But it is always worthwhile, because if I know what you think my colleague, I must not talk long with him and help him to pull together. The better it works, the better bets processed, the more efficiently we can help also. And each of us-or non-member fire department knows that it's a good feeling to always have a good job and a droning even better, have helped so even someone who just needed help urgently.


course there are things that bother me sometimes in the fire, and three of them I would like to represent the honesty and concern sake here also like:

1) The firefighter concrete skull or "We do it that way because we already have done it that way "... As in many other areas, there are also cases in Fire brigade, from time to innovations that have proved themselves and make operations easier and safer life. There are open-minded and negative attitudes, to deal with such (sinnvollen!) new techniques, etc.. Corresponding to a known bias that is just not related to age and I are professional firefighting colleagues, the learn half a year before the pension is still eager to everything new. as well as those encountered by 25 years and after my less than five years, firefighters practice to know everything. Meanwhile, I see such a belief work as a challenge. Comparison experiments or gut-ter a preliminary, factual instruction can sometimes just change it a lot.

2) "Women can not physically do as much as men and are mentally not as strong. "Nowadays, those who seriously still represents such an opinion should reconsider my view urgently times if he might have a few complexes or fear of contact, as objectively about these theories probably nothing Durable to find. My delicate male colleagues of a meter fifty-five body-size requirements are not asked if they are too weak for the fire service are, so we can remove before. And if the person to be rescued in time-critical worst case containing hinunterge on the way to safety, the stair-grind, then that's maybe a little short-term unattractive for the consumer becoming saved, but a few bruises are not reversible death. (Besides: A 130 kg person I get alone in my 80-kg class and otherwise move when time is short.) For so-called mental capacity: In the health care remains predominantly feminine, and they bear there daily violent mental stress (such as care of coma or cancer patients) to an extent that I can only admire. Everyone has his personal calibration point, which is him "get out the fuse skin" times. But that is not dependent on gender, but from the personality-speed, processing and mechanisms of repression and the successful technical preparation unpleasant. talking with peers about what is torture healthy, macho and displacement, however, are often "use time bombs."

3) The two types of firefighters and community service ends at the fire department: It always comes back before that colleagues, who for years turned in the fire service are sen or which have their community service completed at the fire department, the fire-brigade simply say farewell. Finally, this is their right. In me, but then comes a little more on the feeling that they have failed to show them how they can draw satisfaction from this work and the importance of their activity. And I see quite a few years go whistle for training work, which now no longer in use, and fallow. But the way it is sometimes ...

For me, it remains one of the most rewarding and useful hobbies in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment